Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Chocolate Banana Cake

Hello my blogging readers, here’s a very easy to prepare and super simple Chocolate Banana Cake with Chocolate ganache that glazed this cake.. This cake recalls my mom’s best baking cup cakes and round cakes.. It’s the best recipe for any celebration!! I must confess here, I baked it on Sunday with the very intention of posting it on my blog. Just have a look at this cake and friends, I am being honest again here. It is so tempting that I am very sure that it won’t stay on your kitchen rack or in your fridge for long!! You can’t go wrong here.
Chocolate Banana Cake
Ingredients:

For Chocolate Banana Cake:

1.All Purpose Flour – 1 ¾ cup
2.Cocoa Powder (unsweetened) – ¾ cup
3.Sugar (granulated white sugar) – 2 cups
4.Eggs – 2 medium sized
5.Milk – ½ cup

No comments:

Post a Comment